More Stuff

Friday, August 27, 2010

Latest Doll Almost Finished

Here are some pictures of my latest sculpt.  She hasn’t got a name yet, but she is loosely based on on the painting “The Slave Girl” by Leon Baskt.  You can see a picture of it here.  I changed the pose quite a bit, and she ended up being quite a bit more “developed” but I plan to keep the overall feel the same.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
As you can see, painting is nearly complete.  My next step will be to apply a thin coat of trancelucent liquid sculpey over her.  I found that painting first, then adding the liquid sculpey produces are really nice flesh effect (plus it helps hide any imperfections).  Here hair will be chocolate brown Tibetan lamb’s wool, like the girl’s in the painting.  If all goes as planned, I will be putting her on Ebay in the next week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment